Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Adrenalin Forest

On the last day of EOTC week 29th 2018, the year 8 group went to Spencer Park/Adrenalin Forest, when we got there we where split into 2 groups group 1 and group 2, group 2 got to go to Spencer Park first and group 1 got to climb the trees in Adrenalin Forest.


One way I showed my CARR values is by achieving half of level four because we had to go, and saying please and thanks to the staff member's, cheering on my friends to get to the end of level 2 so they can be more confident and move on to level 3 or 3b.


My favourite part when we was at Adrenalin Forest was cheering on my friends so they didn't get nervous or want help to get down, and when we got there was my favourite part aswell because I got to be with my friends in group 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.