Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

omaka challenge, make it design a raft

We had to make a raft that could carry three people to get us thinking what we might do at Omaka
Challenge and other sites we will visit. Hornby High school will be visiting the Omaka Challenge on the
26th of November.



Mitre Ten, 1/4" Sanded Pine X1000 BC $13270. Mitre Ten, Collated Nails 90 x 3.1 MM $89.99, pack
of 3,000. Mitre Ten Number 8 Claw Hammer 454g (16 oz) $9.36  each Cabinet Sandpaper Sheet 80 Grit 230 x 280mm Brown $1.98 each. Mus-groves SINGLE GLAZED 1850W X 1380H KARAKA $225.00 EACH. Polytuf Tarpaulin Heavy Duty 9.1 x 12.2m Silver/Black.$468.16  each
total cost: 14064.5






















Please comment on how I could improve or what I should do, or comment what you like most.

2 comments:

  1. Hi David!

    I like your Google Drawing of your raft and how you included the supplies from Mitre 10 you need to purchase, however, you haven't give us any context as to what you are learning and why you are learning it.

    I can't check this off as being a Year 8 Quality post because of that. Have another look and see what you can write about to clarify the purpose of this post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better work after your editing David. You added in a very sensible introduction that let's us know what you are working on.

    Well done. You can move onto your second task.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.