Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Spencer park.

I have a budget of $50, to plan a day trip to/around Spencer Park for your whānau. Think about what activities you might do (including activities around Spencer Park) and how much it will cost. You must make a schedule of the day and show what activity you do and how long you are going to spend doing it. You also need to include a picnic lunch (this cost must come from your $50).

play on the playground, look at the animals.


Things I would buy and how much it will cost.


Countdown Croissants 10pk X2  $16.00 Ea


Countdown Cupcakes Madeira Iced 6pk $3.50 Ea Was $5.00


Countdown Cupcakes Red Velvet 6pk $3.50 Ea Was $5.00


Essentials Sliced Bread White 600g $3.00 X3 Ea



$2.80 Ea 


$3.50 ea X3 was $3.80 Tegel Chicken sliced roast prepacked





Sprite Soft Drink Lemonade $2.50  2.25l 

Bulla Icy Pops Ice Blocks Rasp, Lemonade & Cola 700m

 10pk $4.00 Ea

Fresh Life Banana Chips 250g  $3.50


Total: $49.30c

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.