Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

S.V.A blog post

S.V.A ( student volunteer army ) is a thing that helps with the environment by taking care of it from the earth quakes. To help click this link or to get more information > Student volunteer Army Link < now you will know more on the S.V.A or even joined it good luck and help save the world also in the S.V.A there are roles like cooking, cleaning, dropping off places like a driver, organiser. so now that  you know about the S.V.A you can join or give other people.

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    It is great to see you adding more detail to your writing. Next time try making more references to the text you read and sharing even more information with your audience.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.