Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

I didn't mean to kill her

"What were you doing today?" The police asked "huh?" The man replied "I asked what was you doing today" The police replied very angrily "what do you mean what was I doing today?" The man replied with frustration, "well you were at the gun site so what did you see or what did you do?" The police said, "well it was a sunny day" "it was raining" the police said with a frown was this guy on drugs? Probably, "I WAS TALKING, now were was I, yes it was a rainy day, so I was happily driving to work drinking my coffee stopped a a red light robbed a couple of stores and shops till I got to work As you may notice I was late well my boss was late too, must of been doing what I was doing checking on the shops we own, HA HA HA you thought wrong because I said I ROBED the place like I would tell you, anyway I was late for work so was my boss and he forgave me because he was late but" the man tried to tell The police " did you kill her or not?" The police said "but I didn't mean to kill her I I I was scared please don't put me in jail" the man pleaded "to bad you was a nice guy your going to jail for murder" The police said as he closed the door.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We need to be more specific than that, Rojan.

      Delete
  2. Good stuff, David! You've used dialogue really well to tell your story which helps you show rather than tell.

    A big thing for you to work on next is your punctuation. There are quite a few full stops and commas missing and a few random capital letters to fix up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.