Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

reading

task for today is to write matariki and what we have done about it.

i have watched the video about it. and this is the link -) matariki link.
matariki is about stars not ordinary stars, stars about maori legends about long gone sisters that were chiefs of a tribe, and they were cheeky the could turn into birds and they mucked around with the traps, but one day they where caught from a maori man and sent up to the skies.

I have finished my questions on the google doc that I had to answer. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora David.
    Thank you for giving this another read over and adding more information to your Matariki blog post. This helps your audience to see your learning fully. I look forward to hearing about the tasks you complete from the multi-modal board tomorrow.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.