Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Cats VS Dogs

Which is better? Cats or dogs? Will we ever know? Cats would make a great pet, or dogs? I recommend getting a cat because they clean themselves and they don't need to be walked, cats roam around the house and explore when dogs sit and pant inside.

Why are dogs so bad? Your probably asking yourself, well dogs have loads of stuff they need like, two dog bowls, kennel, food, treats, nails cut, collar, leash, poo bags, grooming and you would have to vacuum everywhere the dog goes with the vacuum cleaner and walk them. When cats only needs, two cat bowls, scratching pole, kennel, litter box, collar, cat food and treats and poo bags.

Cats don't really care if you leave because they are probably too busy exploring, while dogs whine and slobber all over your slippers and newspaper and chew them up, when cats are looking around for new places to explore. Dogs dig holes and are hard to train because they don't listen half of the time or help, but cats help by not bothering you or lick you one hundred times a day.

Cats are better than dogs because, dogs, slobber, wreck, eat everything in sight. Cats are careful, kind, happy, likes to explore creatures. Will you get a pet cat?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora David

    It looks like your partner was not able to post their comment today, so I thought I would offer you some feedback.

    You worked hard on this piece and I can tell that you thought hard about offering sensible evidence for your persuasive writing.

    My suggestion is to really be mindful of how you are using your questions. I like how you are adding in rhetorical questions, but if you overuse them (use them too much!) they become less effective.

    I wonder how you could change your introduction on your next piece to use less questions and be more effective as a statement.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.