Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

what is bone made of?

What is bone made of?


Aim  To investigate the effect of acid on bone.
Results
method
.1 4 cups
.2 way the chicken bones.
.3 put in cups.
.4 fill the cups up.
.5 por the water in.
.6 repeat with acid and cola.
.7 put the lids on tightly so they don't spill.


Bone in Water
Bone in Acid
Bone in Coca Cola
Observation
Just absorb
the water and made it stink.
Went really bendy and loss
.2 grams.
Not much difference
but turned black and
not bendy.
Mass (g) Before
8 grams
9 grams
8 grams / 9 grams
Mass (g) After
12 grams
8.8 grams
9.8 grams
Difference in Mass
4 grams
.2 grams
.8 grams 1 grams

Image result for bendy bonesImage result for bendy bones

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.