Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

The Water Cycle

All About The Water Cycle

The water cycle have 3 stages and I will tell you about most of them, there are the mist or fog is
gas form, rain or droplets is water form, hail or snow is solid form this process is called the water
cycle.

First on the list is evaporation, evaporation is the first process of the water cycle in the process the
sun is very important and the hotter it is the more evaporation happens.

Second the list is condensation, condensation is when the evaporation goes up to the
atmosphere and turn into the cloud.

Third is precipitation, precipitation is when  the clouds get too full of water and burst
out with a lot of rain or snow and that's how a water cycle works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.