Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

3G 4G Recount Writing.

3G 4G Recount Writing.
It took about 30 min to get there but it was worth it. When we got there it looked
like an ordinary building, but when we went inside it looked like a real temple with
a cafe and a fireplace also three statues. The inside was like a two story house but a
store. There was an art gallery and lots of price tags on them one was about 5000
dollars. When we went to the room in the corner to make lotus flowers we poured
water over the body of a plastic body with water with flower petals. We had a really
good time and that’s just half the stuff we did.


3G means 3 Goods think good thoughts, say good words, do good
deeds. 4G means 4 Givings give joy, give hope, give convenience,
give confidence.

Please leave comments to tell me how to be better

2 comments:

  1. Hello David,
    I like how you included what 3G 4G meant at the bottom. Good on you for remembering each of the sayings that we learned. I agree that at the beginning, the building just looked like a regular place, but inside it was so beautiful and had many interesting things for us to learn about.

    Some feedback for next time would be to continue on with your writing and add more detail! You did a really nice job with this piece and I would love to read about the other things you participated in!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.