Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Moa about bringing it back.....

“Although the technology is almost here, bringing back the moa would
be a huge venture. It would take a large team of scientists and cost a
lot of money. There would also be no guarantee of success – and many
embryos and even live chicks would die during the process.”
- Return of the Moa (Berentson)

Your task is to write a persuasive paragraph telling the reader whether you think it would be a
good idea or a bad idea to bring back the moa based on the quote above.
Complete your writing on this Google Doc.

I think it would be a good idea to bring all the extinct creatures so people will be able to grab a sight
of it and look at them that is a good idea and everyone will be so happy and have
happy tears P.S you can’t bring back the dinosaurs because DNA has a time date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.