Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)

 Image result for work earmuffs work earmuffs, what does earmuffs do? Well earmuffs protect your ears from loud noises from machines and explosions.

Image result for safety glasses safety glasses, what does safety glasses do? Well safety glasses save your eyes from any shards of metal or bricks and flying Debris.

Image result for hard hat hard hat, what does a hard hat do? Well a hard hat protects your head
 from falling objects and poop from birds.

person wearing a hard hat
Image result for lazarbeam hard hat
Safety Fails! click the link below!
Safety fails link


5 comments:

  1. Good post David, It is very good and there is some very informative writing in there. but we were meant to also link our safety signs post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi davideded this post is help fall and informative, i like the two uses for a hard hat the second one is creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one like how you have explained this. Good job lahd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice liked how you describe this good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.ppe blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.