Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

How would you feel?

At first I felt nice and full of braveness and joy, then all of a sudden I slowly felt myself draining down and down the more people hurt me, now I feel all lonely and sore like no one could help me back to the stage I was at the beginning of my life, when I was strong and joyful but now I'm sad and alone.

What did I experience of this activity I experienced that no matter what every word could put chains around you and way you down so you couldn't move yourself.

I learned that what you say to a person they will always keep it in there own mind and stay with them until they die.

Remember to think what the damage you could do when you say something to people they wouldn't say to you, how would you feel if they did it to you.

Please comment down below.

1 comment:

  1. David, you had some really powerful statements in this writing. To bring your writing to the next level, I want you to focus on where you are putting your commas. You are using them to join many ideas, but some of them would be more effective as full stops.

    I like how you were eager and not afraid to share your ideas in class!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.