Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

the net of 3D shapes

Walt:  We are learning to create and construct nets of different 3D shapes.



Image result for square based pyramidIn class for maths we had to make two 3D shapes, I have made the triangular-based  pyramid witch has four faces, six sides and four vertices. My other 3D shape is a square-based pyramid, it has five faces, eight sides and five vertices. How did I make it? first I cut it out and made sure not to cut any of the tabs off, second I folded the tabs and sides, third I put glue on the tabs, forth I glued them onto the sides.
Image result for triangular based pyramidImage result for triangular based pyramid


Image result for square based pyramidIf you are thinking  of doing this activity I highly recommend it. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora David

    I am very impressed to see that you got your blog post up during class time today, however, I would like you to go back and have another look. I notice a few things missing!

    Can you please include the WALT as well as some images! I bet your reads really want to know how you created your 3D shapes. What was the process that you went through?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on changing and adding more detail to your original post David! I like to see that you are taking on feedback to improve your work. Very well done!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.