Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Tsunami Experiments

  1. How do earthquakes cause tsunamis? Vibrations from the earthquakes cause tsunamis because the waves go away from the vibrations. Earthquakes create tsunamis from Extreme tidal waves and From starting these waves the Higher Magnitude of earthquake is gaining the size of the tide. The tide will get larger and larger until it flows over and hits the beach. Some earthquakes 

2. How is tidal waves different from tsunamis? Tidal waves are caused by wind when tsunamis are caused mostly by earthquakes

 1. 0 - 0.25avg

 2. 1 - 1.75avg

 3. 5 - 4.25avg

 4. 9 - 5.5avg

 5. 3 - 5.25avg

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.