Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Science

AIM: Our aim was to collect all the water from coke and to have fresh water.

My hypothesis was that the coke will boil and vapour will start going into the glass delivery tube.

Method: 1. Set up the equipment as shown in the diagram.

2. Add approximately 50 mL of coke to your conical flask.

3.  Light your bunsen burner. Open the air hole and gently push the bunsen burner under the tripod.

 4. Heat the solution until most of the solvent has been evaporated. Turn off your bunsen burner.

1. How does distillation separate liquids? It separates the two liquids by evaporating them.

2.What are the two chemical processors happening during the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.