Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

floating oasis

On this very bright and happy oasis there are animals of all kinds like foxes, deer, elephants, lions, fish, camel, a pandas, a bear, a sheep and even a whale that can fly! When this floating oasis is seen, people wants to go up to it but it's only for animals not humans. Humans are destroying the world so the world put some animals on the floating oasis. Animals can now live in peace without worrying about humans. When the animals come to this Island they become happy because they can't be killed by animals. All the animals love coming here but some wants to stay with there family because only one of every animal can go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.