Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

giraffe


“Here to the right there are elephants playing in the water, to the left there are hyenas and a giraffe
climbing a tree, then we have, wait a giraffe climbing a tree with no leaves! Got to take a picture of
this stay still…. CLICK good now to share this to Facebook or post it on the internet”, 2 hours later
“IT'S NOT PHOTO SHOPPED I FOUND IT” “damn people are dumb don’t even know whats right
and wrong” as a day past the giraffe died because of fall damage then they removed the body and
gave it to the lion that was on stilts, when the lion tried and eat the giraffe it had a lot of trouble getting
to it but it got it in the end, then it died of hunger because no more giraffes died of fall damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.