Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Science blog about heart attacks

- What causes a heart attack? Smoking or old age and when to many of your coronary arteries block up, cholesterol can cause your arteries to close up, causing a heart attack. 
- How do you know you're having one? Shortness of breath or a sharp pain in your chest that can go up to your jaw or neck.
- How could you prevent it? Not smoke and manage your stress levels, this could make your heart pump faster than what it needs to go. Check your blood pressure levels regularly. Limit alcohol if you drink it or don't drink it at all. Eat healthy food, stuff that don't have a lot of sugar in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.