Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

EOTC week blog post

One word to describe how you felt before camp. I felt a mixture of feeling because I haven't  been to a marae before and I have been to the Omaka lake or camp.

One word to describe how you now feel  after camp. I felt I finished because I had done all the activity's  that our group had to do.

What activity did you like the most. The activity I like most was the Omaka Scout Camp because I got bitten by an eel on the finger.

What was something you did not enjoy. I didn't enjoy the museum because we had to sit around on the floor listening to the lady who 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.