Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

She saw it around the corner....

she saw it around the corner.... and she heard a 'squeak' from around the corner she became more and more anxious. Then when she got up she saw a fluffy bunny with dark blue violet eyes, dark grey with white spots on it's furry coat, glistening white teeth, and long ears she thought for a long time when she finally picked it up and when she did the bunny started to get redder and redder the eyes grew big and she felt something grab her hand then she blacked out for around about 3 hours or so. The bunny was there but in her soul the bunny was not a fluffy bunny you can get from a pet store the bunny was made for an experiment but turned the bunny in to a cold blooded soul sucking killer and its victims had been turned into a micro beetle which can help the bunny hop faster turn faster and bounce higher. The only thing that can stop it is its brother the halo god bunny so beware of the soul sucking cold killer bunny....

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    Your story reminded me of a book I read when I was younger called Bunnicula. You might enjoy reading about that creepy, scary bunny as well. My favourite part of your writing was: "dark blue violet eyes, dark grey with white spots on it's furry coat, glistening white teeth" I got a clear picture of the description of the bunny you are talking about.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.