Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Smoking, good or bad?

when you smoke, you put over 5000 chemicals in your body such as CO which kicks O2 from your red blood cells that bringing O2 to your lungs. it can damage your sense of smell by numbing the external nasal branches or nerves. 

You will almost become back to a non-smokers state, but you will have a higher risk to have a heart attack. 1 of 3 people that die from cancer is from smoking, which is horrible...

Yes and no, vaping does have it's benefits such as, not as much nicotine as smoking so you can stop easier, but it can have some of the same affects as smoking. 

Image result for smoke packets

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.