Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

English stuff

1. You need to kick. rugby ball
2. For goals not shopping. Football
3. Touch each of these for a run. Baseball
4. Not for catching fish. Netball
5. Use open palm. volleyball
6. a ball which is not to hard. softball

Football, i like football because it's the only game i am really good at. Football is a good game because it requires strategy and i'm good at making strategy's.

1. to play tennis you need: two tennis rackets, a tennis ball, tennis court, net.
2. to go surfing you should have: surf board, wet suit, wax, leash.
3. for softball you must have: softball bat, softball, softball glove.
4. table tennis players need: table


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.