Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Writing.

Today for writing we got to watch a music video happier from marshmallow.We have to write about it in the perspective from the dog or the girl.

What do you think you are doing? AHH WHY AM I FLYING?? What did I do? help, oooo a little human girl,what is that in her hand? is it a treat? it's stuck on me it's stuck on me, what is that bright light, whats happening. a couple of years later... BALL BALL BALL! It's a soccer ball play play play! I win because you cuddled me heh heh heh HEY I'M OUTSIDE LET ME IN HELLO OWNER YOU HOW PUT THE BOW ON ME HELLO? finally what took you so long I was lonely out there just so you know. ohhhh i don't fell well ohhh I see the light ohhhh.

I liked the task we did because it was exciting writing the perspective of the dog and watching the music video. 
This is the music video we had to watch for our writing.
                       Warning! it's a bit sad.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.