Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Health and safety, Home economics

Week 2

Before you start the practical you need to, wash your hands and table with disinfectant, get new tea towels to wipe the dishes, check the oven before you turn it on, use oven mitts to get hot trays out, hold a sharp knife down by your side, chop the vegetables on a chopping board then rinse it off after you finished, wash your hands after you have handled chicken and wash the place where the chicken was when you cut it, turn off the oven when you have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.