Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Race Course

Race Course

BANG!!!, “Wow what was that? I think I will find out later….”  On saturday can’t remember the date we
were playing with some paper, folding it into planes and tanks, suddenly Nigel burst into our room and
asked, “ Hey kids do you guys want to come for a drive?” I replied with, “ I guess I will tag along, but
where will be going Nigel?” Nigel replied, “We are going to the bike course to watch them race”. It took
us around 20 mins - 25 mins to find out where it is because the GPS wasn’t working. When we found it
we heard a loud BANG I felt the shock wave blast thru me, when we walked up a grassy hillside I said
 “Why is this mountain soooo big?,” Nigel replied with,” So the motorbikes don’t crash into us,
” “ It was a rhetorical question Nigel,” I said “I know,” he responded but he left me wondering what
would happen when they were coming at full speed? Would he stop or will he fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.