Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Writing part 1

Title: the three little pigs remake, the three huge dragons. first dragon’s name : grave digger, white/black.
second dragon’s name : dark sky, blue/black.  third dragon’s name : fire breath, orange/black, wolf, wolf’s
name blood scar white/dark blue,
Orientation: This story is quite extreme so sit back and get ready to dream… In a dark forest not so far from
here, there were three dragon’s that could scare, In a hut, a wolf eating dragon’s meat, from the three dragon’s
mother and father, the dark forest isn’t quite clear but it’s blurry if I dare

This is what I have done so far its not much but I put a lot of thought in to this piece but there's still more
coming so stay looking on my blog for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.