Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

It is important to show respect

It's really important to show respect because it could change the future.

If you respect others they might respect you because they might catch something off you, that's not a cold. That's being kind or being respectful, like if their's only a little bit of room in a hall way you could let the youngest person go thru first. If there's a door and an old lady wants to go in you could open the door for her. See the pattern they have in common? RESPECT! they all have respect in common. One day when you need help with something, someone that you helped might come over and help you because you helped them. When you help people you could change the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    I like how you are explaining respect as a cycle. For example, if you do something nice, someone might do something nice for you. I agree and I think that is one of the best reasons to show respect to others.

    I would love to hear some more about why you think showing respect is important!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.