Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

act of random kindness

today we had cyber smart. for cyber smart we read one article and one video on acts of random kindness

click this link to go to the writing I read.

my opinion about this link: this is about a teacher having an anonymous profile on Instagram and posted 650 picture of his school and students and posting random comments on the picture now that's an act of random kindness.

 Click this link to the link 

my opinion on this is that the children could put a sentence or the teacher could explain more to us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    To improve your writing, make sure you are always using paragraphs and not just listing ideas in sentences. This will help tie your points together. Also remember where your punctuation goes as this will make it better for your reader.

    I like how you included links to the readings that we were given by Miss Morgan. That allows your reader to look at them if they are interested by what you wrote on your post.

    Was the teacher the one who created the Instagram account? Have another look back at the article. Who was the Valedictorian?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.