Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Book review BINGO

Septimus means seventh.
Marcellus means hammer.
Vertigo means unbalanced.
Apprentice means a person who is learning to trade.
Disenchant means a person that is disappointed.
Marica means of wars.


I really liked how they went all the way to the cottage and asked Aunt Zelda where was the three
gold bowls so they can do the three revive. But when they find out that Aunt Zelda lost one of them
( eaten by a pyther ) they go to find someone that knows they can make the revive with or without
the bowls, in the end it came out successful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello David,
    This is a information telling post although it is kinda hard to navigate and is confusing.
    From Thomas

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.