Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Don’t go Video. Point of view of the dancing alien.

DON'T GO!
Don’t go Video. Point of view of the dancing alien.

I love to tease the black cat ( meowww ) oops to loud RUN!!!! Ahh cat ouch! Help me! Anyone please? Ohh what is this, it must be a song thingy ( beep beep beep beep beep ) hmm this is not working BIG RED BUTTON! I love red buttons I press every thing that has a red button ( beep ) hmm ( BLAH BLAH THE BLACK CAT AND SOME OTHER PETS HAVE BEEN FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND REPORTED TO THE POUND ) that was very loud but where's the cat? ( CLASH CLANG SMASH CRASH! ) oops  ARRH CAT! Help me! ( Scratch ) there goes the carpet! Ha ha ha. His claw got stuck in the carpet, why is he strolling of to the the couch that's weird I KNOW HOW TO GET HIM MOVING! I will show off ( heh heh ) This is my dance song and I still got a lot of dance in me! ( hissssss ) ( scratch ) now that was a close one he almost got my ear ( sob sob sob ) I can disappear in the carpet that is good and humans can’t see me YAY!.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    Great work sharing your first Recount writing this year. I like how you took the initiative to share your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.