Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Math's stuff about Triangles, Angles and Pythagoras's Theorem

 In Math, all triangles are 180° 

Right angle triangle.

Acute triangle.

Equilateral triangle.

Isosceles triangle.

Obtuse triangle.

They have three sides.

They have three points.

They have three connections.

R.A.T triangles = C2 = A2 + B2

Tangent is the trigonometric function that is equal to the ratio of the sides (other than the hypotenuse) opposite and adjacent to an angle in a right-angled triangle.

Cosine is the trigonometric function that is equal to the ratio of the side adjacent to an acute angle (in a right-angled triangle) to the hypotenuse.

Since the trigonometric function is equal to the ratio of the side opposite a given angle (in a right-angled triangle) to the hypotenuse.


Pythagoras's theorem

all triangles are 180° if it is greater than 180° it wasn't a triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.