Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

sherbet

On Tuesday our class made sherbet in science and the ingredients are baking soda, citric acid, icing sugar, raro and tartaric acid





method
1. add the baking soda 1-2 teaspoons
2. add the citric acid or tartaric acid to the baking soda 1-2 teaspoons
3. add the raro to the baking soda and to the citric acid or tartaric acid 1-2 teaspoons
4.add the icing sugar to the  baking soda and to the citric acid or tartaric acid 1-2 teaspoons

result it started to bubble in my mouth like foam.
BIG bag of sherbet

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.