Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Ares God Of War

Image result for ares god of war

Ares is a son from the gods Zeus and Hera, he is the god of war and he travels in a chariot pulled by four fire breathing horses.

 He causes destruction every where he goes and he is impossible to kill because hes in immortal, but in some video games, lots of characters kill him, one is wonder woman.

 His weapon is a sword or a spear with a shield and helmet.

He had his own fighting ring where he would put two people from the prisoners he had and make them fight.

He wasn't that popular unlike his Roman counterpart Mars, but he still was fighting in war and he was also one of the Olympians from the bronze age.

1 comment:

  1. good job David you use a lot of interesting words.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.