Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Passion Projects

Our sandbox is under construction and we are trying to make it look it like this. We have finished half  of our table. My experience about this is that we have to write notes on whats we have done and whats need working on. This activity has been a bit boring when we hit road blocks but it has been alright since I have been here. I would it do it next time if I got the chance.


Image result for augmented reality sandbox without sand
Image result for augmented reality sandbox without sand


The resulting augmented reality (AR) sandbox allows users to create topography models by shaping real sand, which is then augmented in real time by an elevation colour map, topographic contour lines, and simulated water.  link to how to build the AR sandbox






1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    This is a great blog post about your passion project, I especially like the fact that you added pictures and a link on how to make it. It sounds cool and I would love to use it. Oh and by the way the link is hard to read against the black, maybe you could change it?
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.