Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Passion Projects REFLECT

The Passion Project I choose was Digital world with Mr Cater and Mr Stokes and we made the AR sandbox or Augmented Reality sandbox. I learned that technology doesn't always tern out what you want to, for example when we finished the AR sandbox the app we downloaded didn't work out as we thought it would. The part I enjoyed the most is when we finally finished the project because I waned to see the outcome. I didn't like how the app just shut down on us when we needed it the most, some of the kids was just playing with the sand. Next time I would choose wearable arts or maths craft because you can do origami. Overall I thought that it was not bad because I made new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.