Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

How I have showed respect.

I showed respect by holding the door open for other people and they have been replying with thank you, thanks, shot. When someone needed a seat I gave up my seat and gave my seat to them. I gave someone some food because they had none. I ask how your day been and they replied with good thank you how about yours I said good thanks. Someone needed help with something and help them with that. My mum needed help with the food yesterday and I help her with the food. I folded the washing after when I cook tea. I help with the fire and I helped make the bed.

1 comment:

  1. i folded the washing after when i cooked tea. good respect. next time put it into paragraphs

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.