Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Title this something that catches their eyes

This week I have been reading a book called Clash by Colin Mulhern its about a story of two boys changing to each others perspective on whats happening around. 

Why is the text written the way it is?: Because there is two sides of the  story, one about a normal school boy called Kyle that is a great artist and another about a school boy called Alex that has problems with his farther and does illegal cage fighting and his farther bets on him, he may have stole one of Kyle's art because he liked it.

What questions about itself does not raise?: There is a fighting ring where people go to fight, since it is illegal its at a hidden location like a warhouse or abondoned docks (where it is) and they go there to bet on who will win and who will lose.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.