Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Are Students Addicted To Their Cell Phones

Are Students Addicted To Their Cell Phones

At times yes they are at times, no they aren't. Some students may or may not have a phone, this makes it a bit hard to be addicted to your cell phone if you don't have one. Some students are addicted to their phones because hardly anyone will pay any attention to them or they have nothing else to to or are waiting for someone to reply to their text. Some researchers have researched about this and about 70% out of 100 teenagers said they know that they use their cell phones to much and want to stop but since they are so addicted to their cell phones they can't. These couple of examples show that most of teenagers use their cell phones a bit too much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David, very informative blog, do you think cell phones have made people less social? I like that you included some facts from research.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.