Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Bottle rockets

we filled our bottle to quarter full and filled the rest with pressurized air, we used plastic bottles and cardboard for the wings and paper for the cone we also used tape to make the cone more secure so it doesn't fly off, when we finished flying the rockets we cut the bottle rocket in half, we got the bottom half and filled it with water, we put dye in ours, then we put felt in the top half where the cap goes because the felt will bring the water to the radish seeds after we put the felt in we put in pebbles and dirt then we put in the radish seeds we put a lot in then we put the seeds in a centimeter deep. our plant is growing fast and is the best but someone else's better because the have more plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.