Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

My sphero post

My sphero post is to help people play cops and robbers so they can put the sphero on their remote controlled car to act like a police car and the robber is a normal remote controlled car, it was fun coding but I wished I could of done a better job of it because it was going to be a game of cops and robbers but you cant control the sphero with a block. I liked figuring out what each block does because there was a surprise in every block.

What would you build? would it be a game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.